- Tights with any color leotard must be worn for ballet classes.
- Leotard must be worn for Acro. Booty shorts may be worn as well. Needs to be form fitting.
- Dance pants may be worn in all other dance classes.
- No t-shirts so we can see your bodies dance.
- Bring the correct shoes to class.
- Hair must be worn up
- No jewelry
- If you are not dressed in the appropriate dance attire you will not be allowed to dance.
- No food, drinks or gum in studios.
- All extra items, such as phones, bags, shoes, etc. must remain in dressing room
- Don’t be LATE FOR CLASS!
- Use manners and thank each teacher after every class
|Creative Movement, Pre-Ballet, and Combo Classes||Advanced Classes A-H
And All Advanced tap
|Ballet – (Capezio) Pink – Slippers||Ballet – (Capezio – Canvas)Pink Split Sole Slippers|
|Tap (combo only) – (Capezio) Tan with the buckle – Mary Jane’s #3800C||Tap – Bloch “Respect” black|
|Jazz – no shoes but subject to change||Jazz – no shoes but subject to change|
|Lyrical – no shoes but subject to change||Lyrical – no shoes but subject to change|
|Pointe – appointment with teacher|
* Similar styles in another brand are okay!
Tights for Competition and Recital
|Tap, Jazz, and Lyrical||Ballet|
|By: Capezio||By: Capezio|
|Transition Tights||Transition Tights with seam|
|Child Style # 1816C||Child Style # 9C|
|Adult Style # 1816||Adult Style # 9|
|Color: Caramel||Color: Classical Pink|
Dance Etc. – Raleigh, NC (919) 981-0804
Southeast Dance Shop – Raleigh, NC (919) 787-0011