The information in the dress code information is a guide for you for your dance attire needs for all of The Dance Attic classes and performances. There are different requirements for different styles and age groups, and this guide is to support you in making those purchases.
Dancers need to bring all correct shoes and attire to all of their classes, and should make it a habit to have their hair up and secure with no excessive jewelry. Thank you for helping your dancers follow the dress code to where they are fully prepared for their classes!
Dance Etc. – Raleigh, NC (919) 981-0804
Southeast Dance Shop – Raleigh, NC (919) 787-0011
In This Studio…
- We show respect to ourselves, our peers and our teachers.
- We come to class on time and prepared.
- We finish our snacks before entering the space.
- We are open to new ideas and feedback.
- We listen to our teachers complete instructions before we raise our hands for a question.
- We communicate when we are injured or not feeling well.
- We do not use our phones unless given permission.
- We clean up after ourselves to keep our studio clean.
- We are allowed to learn from our mistakes.
- We walk into and out of the studio remembering that we are loved and free to be ourselves.